Join our Discord at discord.gg/BeQgFd3
It seems you've stumbled across our server, so why not take a few minutes to read about what it is that we're offering.
What are we?
- We are an enhanced vanilla, survival multiplayer server with the intention of keeping the core game play as similar to standard as possible, whilst still adding quality of life improvements to make sure that you enjoy your time with us.
- We have themed the server off of the medieval era (I know, cliché right?), so if you're looking for something to take you back in time, here we are!
I'm not buying it, what else?
- Are your dreams plagued by the nightmare-fuel that are griefers? Does the thought of all of your hard work and time being blown up by some tnt-loving neanderthal cause you to break out into sweats? Here at SyncCraft, we use the latest and greatest technology to make sure that your worst nightmare stays exactly - a non-existent reality. We have an incredibly easy to use land claiming feature, meaning that you have total control over what's yours. On top of that, in the event of, *ahem* user error, we are able to detect and roll back any destruction created by those pesky kids!
- If you have ever logged into a server, left the spawn and realised that there are buildings absolutely everywhere and no place to call your own - or found somewhere to settle down but shortly realised that you're not finding any of the resources because someone beat you to it - then you will really appreciate the system that we have in place. All new players are added to the current region, and when that one becomes too populated or lacks resources, further newbies are assigned to another new region. This keeps the world close together, but saves you the trouble of walking past all of those god-awful starter bases.
- We also have an auction house in the main city that allows you to interact with NPCs to easily list your items, or buy someone else's.
If this still isn't enough to convince you, then you should know that - unlike most servers - our absolute main goal is to ensure that players have get the upmost enjoyment out of their time with us. This means that our staff are dedicated to fixing any issues, or answering any questions that you may have.
Now open up your client, type play.synccraft.co.uk into the server list and get online - what's the worst that can happen? ;)
Oh, one last question! Why the 2.0?
- Good question! SyncCraft was a server that I first started up around 7 years ago, and kept for 3 years. It had an exceptional, tight-knit community and the players loved what we had to offer. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances I had to let the server go. 4 years on and here I am. The updated rendition of the original SyncCraft is upon us, so let's put it to good use!