Are interested in joining Wilderness World?
Here is some information about our server...
Wilderness World is an SMP minecraft server, so we are a no griefing survival server.
If you would like some more info please check out our website- WildernessWorld.enjin.com
Our server rules:
These are the rules of the Wilderness World.
Why we have rules: To keep everyone in the server feeling safe, and out of harm’s way.
Meaning of "Rule”: one of a set of explicit or understood regulations or principles governing conduct or procedure within a particular area of activity.
Our rules (in no particular order):
1. No griefing. Meaning of "griefing": Griefing is the act of irritating and angering people in video games through the use of destruction, construction, or social engineering. Popularized in Minecraft by teams, griefing has become a serious problem for server administrators who wish to foster building and protect builders.
2. Respect all players and staff. Meaning of "respect": Respect to someone means you act in a way that shows you care about their feelings and well-being.
3. No sort of spamming what so ever. Meaning of "Spam": Irrelevant or unsolicited repeating messages sent over the Internet, typically to large numbers of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading, etc.
4. No mentioning other server ip's or names. Meaning of "mention": To say, or express something.
5. No stealing items from other players. Meaning of "Steal": take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.
6. No use of x-ray e.g. Hacks or Texture Packs. Meaning of "x-ray": x-ray is to have the ability to see through objects, in Minecraft terms, to see through items to see certain blocks.
7. No swearing, racism or Verbal abuse. Meaning of "Verbal abuse": Verbal abuse is the excessive use of language to undermine someone's dignity and security through insults or humiliation, in a sudden or repeated manner.
8. No home, tp, or spawn kill. Meaning of "Kill": An act of causing death, especially deliberately.
9. No exploitation (scamming) of the shop or economy: A fraudulent business scheme.
10. No usage of hacks, or hack clients. Meaning of "Hacking" when someone uses a video game glitch, exploit or trainer to give them an advantage.
If you break any of these rules you will be punished!
Can I have op?
The only way to get op on this server is to apply for staff, once accepted you have to work your way up the ranks and become trusted by the owners.
Can I be Admin?
Again, the way to become staff is applying here: wildernessworld.enjin.com/staffapp once accepted you will have to work your way up staff ranks.
Can I donate if I am not Australian?
Yes, in checkout the currency will be automatically changed.
Running a server costs money, donations help the server by keeping it online by paying for rental, website rental, GFX designing (if needed) and many more things.
Do I need to use PayPal to donate?
No, just select the pay with a debit or credit card option during checkout.
Can I have creative?
This server is a survival server, the only way to get creative is either prove your building skills and join the building team, become staff or donate.
Hopefully this helps you understand our server.
Thanks for reading,
Hope to see you on our server,
~Wilderness World Staff Team.